• All St. Stephen Retreat Center’s rules must be followed.
• Please respect the priests and servants who have sacrificed their time to make this convention a success for your benefit.
• Smoking, consumption of alcohol, and/or illegal substances is NOT allowed.
• Please remember that this is a Christian retreat and you are expected to act accordingly.
• Please respect the rooming assignments and only sleep in your designated room.
• Occupants will be held financially responsible for any damages to the room occupied.
• No males or females will be allowed to visit each other’s rooms.
• Modest attire is required at all times. Please bring appropriate clothes for meetings, sports, and leisure activities.
• No shorts or sleeveless tops (on males or females) are allowed during the meetings or liturgies.
•Attendance to all liturgies, lectures and events is required.
• Please silence mobile devices and refrain from texting/tweeting/facebooking/game playing, etc. during scheduled activities.
• You must be registered in order to be on retreat premises. Those not registered will be asked to leave.
Adhering to the above expectations will maximize the enjoyment and benefit for everyone participating in the retreat.
Failure to adhere to the above guidelines may result in your immediate removal from the convention and/or being allowed to return to a subsequent convention.