– Mission Statement
– Who are Young Professionals
I.M.P.A.C.T. is Inspired Motivated Professionals Actively Connecting Together, an annual conference under the Coptic Orthodox Diocese of the Southern United States. Its primary aim is to connect young professionals through the following means:
• By providing a platform for discussions integrating life and faith
• By promoting discussions of contemporary social and personal topics facing Coptic Orthodox Christians in the modern world
• By cultivating an atmosphere for camaraderie with like-minded Christians and an outlet for everyone’s demanding schedules
I.M.P.A.C.T. seeks to address issues affecting the lives of contemporary Coptic Orthodox Christians and is open to Christians from inside and outside the Coptic Orthodox Church.
What is I.M.P.A.C.T.?
Being inspired through prayers, worship, and spiritual words by focusing our attention to God.
Being motivated to take the time from our demanding schedules to be closer to God and to others.
As young professionals living and working in the world, we are faced with present day issues in politics, the environment, and the workplace in light of the teachings of the Coptic Orthodox Church. Questions and situations arise that make us ponder how to truly live a Christ-like life and to speak the truth in love and humility in this day and age. IMPACT is a place where you can bring your questions out into the open. Our fathers will address the challenges and triumphs particular to Coptic Orthodox young professionals and Q&A sessions will encourage dialogue and networking. We are all called to be witnesses of our faith.
Actively seeking to enhance our relationship with God to make a difference in our lives and the lives of others.
Connect with like-minded Christians, share perspectives and experiences in discussion sessions, develop fellowship in a spiritual environment, and build friendships to last a lifetime.
Together in fellowship with one another in a cultivating atmosphere for camaraderie.
Who are Young Professionals?
A young adult who is beyond the college years navigating through daily life as a Coptic Orthodox Christian from 28 years old and above.
IMPACT is targeted towards Young Professionals who want to:
– Grow spiritually
– Meet other Coptic Orthodox Christians
– Integrate daily life with our Lord Jesus Christ
– Seek an outlet from the workplace to be with our Lord Jesus Christ
– Find spiritual inspiration from the lectures and discussions
– Make a difference in their life and the lives of those around them
Being a Coptic Orthodox young professional means striving to glorify God in everything we do. Whether your profession is in a corporate organization, in a hospital/clinic, in a coffee shop, in a private business or even if you are currently unemployed, there is a reason why we are where we are in this moment in our lives. Through prayer we can connect with our Lord Jesus Christ and thank Him in what we do each day and spread His Word in our daily work through our actions.